Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Coming sometime in 2017...

...My true story novel, Into the Nothing!





This will be the chronicles of the road trip I've been dreaming of all my life, encompassing a good chunk of the state of Florida. Among the locations are: Orlando (I'm a HUGE theme park buff), Amelia Island, Key West, St. Petersburg, Jacksonville (where my parents became engaged), Boca Grande (where I used to vacation as a little girl), Biscayne National Park, and Europe.

Europe?! Yes. The trip will culminate in a Disney Cruise: the one week Mediterranean one. So whatever friend goes with me will have to be up for a LOT of adventure (lol).

...Speaking of the trip, I believe that I might have finally found a friend to go with me. He has a job, so he can pay for his own stuff, and he's pretty laid-back. I might be asking him tomorrow. Please wish me luck!

-Cheers,


-Kamatsuya 

No comments:

Post a Comment